Thursday, April 22, 2010

MAXTV2

Ok... I know what you're going to say. It's about time. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. Remind me not to promise things. Especially right as I'm starting a series of really good books that will give me a really fun reason to procrastinate. Once I entered the world of Percy Jackson it was hard to come back out until I was done. Then I'd forgotten about wanting to update more often. Sorry.

Things are going pretty good here. Max is getting so big. It's crazy to think that just a little while ago he was so tiny. Now his birthday is on Sunday. I decided to post a few old videos that were taken when Max was 1 week old. Then there are a couple of us at the park last month. Then one from today. I hope you all enjoy. And no promises this time, but I will try to post something soon.














3 comments:

GaleS said...

Thanks... These are so nice!!!
Love, Dad :)

Cheri said...

Yeah!!!!!! I love them!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Give Max lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma.
Love you,
Mom

Sara K. said...

Looking all growed up little Maxy! Big hugs form Auntie Sara!