Monday, December 11, 2006

Off Kind Of Day

Well, I don't really have much to say. Things have been really busy at work. Tonight I'm going to try and buy the Lumina. I'm also trying to find a way to get rid of the Buick and take care of that at the same time. I think I've found a place that will buy the Buick for a little money. I'm not sure what it's worth though so it's kinda hard. They only want me to name the price, but I don't want to be too high and I don't want to be too low. I don't know.

I feel like I've lost a few hours today. I've been playing games and such and now it's mid-afternoon and I've barely eaten breakfast let alone gotten ready for the day. Oh well... It is my off day. Or day off however you want to say it.

Well, I don't have much else to say today. I'll keep y'all posted on the car situation. It looks like it might be fun.

3 comments:

Mrs. Shafer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Shafer said...

Ok sorry about that last one... here we go again... I'm happy that you are enjoying your days off! I wish that I could join you :-)

Shawn S. said...

Days off during this season...are well deserved! I have been out to the bookstores in our area...YIKES!!! I hope things are going well with the car!
-Sara